اذهب الي المحتوي
منتدى العقاب

Greetings from the Ameer of Hizb ut Tahrir, Eminent Scholar Ata Bin Khalil Abu Al-Rashtah To the Visitors of his Online Pages on the Occasion of the Blessed Eid ul-Adha for the Year 1443 AH corresponding to 2022 CE (Translated)

May be an image of text

Bismillah Al-Rahman Al-Raheem

Greetings from the Ameer of Hizb ut Tahrir, Eminent Scholar
Ata Bin Khalil Abu Al-Rashtah
To the Visitors of his Online Pages on the Occasion of the Blessed
Eid ul-Adha for the Year 1443 AH corresponding to 2022 CE

(Translated)

Greetings from the Ameer of Hizb ut Tahrir, Eminent Scholar Ata Bin Khalil Abu Al-Rashtah To the Visitors of his Online Pages on the Occasion of the Blessed Eid ul-Adha for the Year 1443 AH corresponding to 2022 CE (hizb-ut-tahrir.info)

All Praise is to Allah, and prayers and peace upon the Messenger of Allah, and upon his family, campaigns and those who follow him, and thereafter:

To the Islamic Ummah whom Allah honoured and described as:

(كُنتُمْ خَيْرَ أُمَّةٍ أُخْرِجَتْ لِلنَّاسِ تَأْمُرُونَ بِالْمَعْرُوفِ وَتَنْهَوْنَ عَنِ الْمُنكَرِ وَتُؤْمِنُونَ بِاللَّـهِ)

“You are the best Ummah to be raised up for mankind, you command the Ma’roof (right) and you forbid the Munkar (wrong) and you believe in Allah” [Aali ‘Imraan: 110].

To the pure and God-fearing carriers of the Da’wah, and we do not attempt to purify any one before Allah, those who speak the good speech and undertake the righteous action, and then as a result Allah commended those of these characteristics:

(وَمَنْ أَحْسَنُ قَوْلًا مِّمَّن دَعَا إِلَى اللَّـهِ وَعَمِلَ صَالِحًا وَقَالَ إِنَّنِي مِنَ الْمُسْلِمِينَ)

“And who is better in speech than one who invites to Allah and does righteousness and says: "Verily, I am of the Muslims"” [Fussilat: 33].

To the distinguished visitors of the Facebook page whom visiting it upon truth and truthfulness, seeking the good that it carries, so may Allah recompense them with goodness...

To all of them, I congratulate them upon the occasion of Eid ul-Adhaa and I ask Allah Subhaanahu to accept the Hajj of those undertaking it and to make it a Hajj that is accepted, an effort which is received well and sins that are forgiven. And I also ask Allah Subhaanahu to grant Tawfeeq (attainment) to those who did not perform the Hajj this year that they perform it in the following year with goodness upon goodness, and Allah Subhaanahu is the Wali (Guardian) of the righteous.

Just as I ask Him Subhaanahu for this Eid to represent an opening for goodness and a blessing for the Muslims, so that the next Eid comes whilst we under the shade of the Raayah (banner) of the Khilafah Rashidah (rightly guided Caliphate), the Rayah of Laa Ilaaha Illallah Muhammadur Rasoolullah:

(وَيَوْمَئِذٍ يَفْرَحُ الْمُؤْمِنُونَ * بِنَصْرِ اللَّـهِ يَنصُرُ مَن يَشَاءُ وَهُوَ الْعَزِيزُ الرَّحِيمُ)

“And that day the believers will rejoice. With the victory of Allah. He gives victory to whom He wills, and He is the Exalted in Might, the Merciful” [Ar-Rum: 4-5].

In conclusion, I send you my Salaam, I make Du’aa for goodness for you, and that Allah accepts your good acts of worship and obedience:

(وَنِعْمَ أَجْرُ الْعَامِلِينَ)

“And excellent is the reward of the [righteous] workers” [Aali ‘Imraan: 136].

Wasalaamu Alaikum Wa Rahmatullahi Wa Barakaatuhu.

Your Brother,
Ata Bin Khalil Abu Al-Rashtah
Ameer of Hizb ut Tahrir

10 Dhul Hijjah 1443 AH
Corresponding to 09/07/2022 CE

رابط هذا التعليق
شارك